The criminal and collateral consequences of a sex crime are severe. Because of the stigma involved, a conviction can make it impossible to find a job and get housing, and long jail terms are often imposed. If you or a loved one are facing such a charge, then it is crucial that you have an experienced criminal defense attorney with a proven track record in winning these cases. Defense attorney Jeff Dean has that record, and he is widely regarded as one of the most respected and successful attorneys in this area of the law. Jeff has convinced courts to strike down laws as unconstitutional, he has won landmark cases, and Judges have commended Jeff for his successes and commitment to justice. A Hennepin County Judge congratulated Jeff for setting a record in his win in a criminal sexual conduct case.
Jeff Dean’s distinguished record in handling sexual misconduct cases includes:
- Dismissals in cases alleging non-consensual sexual contact;
- Dismissals or Acquittals in Criminal Sexual Conduct cases of every type (criminal sexual conduct in the first degree, second degree, third, fourth, and fifth degree);
- Acquittal in “date rape” case;
- Dismissals of charges alleging sexual contact with a minor;
- Dismissals in numerous Indecent Exposure and Lewd Conduct cases;
- Dismissals of child pornography (pictorial representation of minor) charges;
- Reversals and Dismissals of child pornography convictions on appeal;
- Dismissals of solicitation of a minor charges;
- No Conviction in case alleging sexual contact with a person who is “physically helpless” or asleep.
- Dismissals of charges alleging sex with a person who is mentally impaired;
- Dismissals of Interference with Privacy charges;
- Dismissals of Disorderly Conduct charges;
- Dismissals in Prostitution cases.
In your case Jeff Dean will identify the best defense strategy and he will fight to win. You are presumed innocent. Just because you have been charged with a sex crime does not mean you are guilty. To protect your rights, call Jeff Dean today. (612) 305-4360.
-J.A. Former Client
– District Court Judge (praising Jeff’s win in a criminal sexual conduct case)
– D.H. Former client
– D.L. Former Client
– District Court Judge (praising number of dismissals in criminal sexual conduct case)
– St. Paul Pioneer Press