Jeff Dean, a highly experienced and innovative criminal defense attorney, is widely known for achieving successful results in tough criminal cases. He has the experience of having defended thousands of cases, yet he treats each client and case as his most important. Mr. Dean will personally examine your case to determine the best defense and he will fight to win.
- University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science in 1992
- Hamline University School of Law; Juris Doctor in 1995
- 19 years experience working exclusively as a criminal defense attorney
- Founded Law Office of Jeffrey C. Dean in 1995
- Pro Bono work for MAP
- Pro Bono work for the Advocates for Human Rights
- Former Law Clerk to defense attorney Bruce Hanley
- Former Clerk in the office of the Hennepin County Public Defender
- Hamline University School of Law Criminal Defense Clinic
- Licensed in Minnesota and Florida, State and Federal Courts, and the United States Supreme Court.
Call today to schedule a consultation. (612) 305-4360